In the Rams’ 27 23 win at Tennessee he became just the third player in NFL history to have at least 100 yards rushing and 150 yards receiving in the same game. Ollie Matson (in 1954) and Herschel Walker (in 1986) are the others. Simpson (1975) and Marshall Faulk (2000 and 2001).Ten of 11 NFL QBs to pass for 3,000 yards in their first two NFL seasons have done so in the past seven seasons: in 2011 12, Cincinnati’s Andy Dalton and Carolina’s Cam Newton; in 2012 13, Washington’s Robert Griffin III, Indianapolis’ Andrew Luck, Miami’s Ryan Tannehill and Seattle’s Russell Wilson; in 2014 15, Oakland’s Derek Carr; in 2015 16, Tampa Bay’s Jameis Winston; and in 2016 17, Philadelphia’s Carson Wentz and Dallas’ Dak Prescott.
Crosby was Player of the Month three times. By the end of the season, he had been named Player of the Year, Top Rookie, and Top Scorer the first QMJHL player to earn all three honors at once. He led the QMJHL with 54 goals and 81 assists in 59 regular season games.
Corliss Williamson, a Russellville native, was named the tournament most outstanding player.Thurman, Williamson, their teammates and coaches will be honored Feb. 3 when the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2012 is inducted during the organization annual induction banquet at Verizon Arena in North Little Rock.This is the second time in its history for the Hall of Fame to induct a team. The 1964 national championship Razorback football team was inducted in 2010.The man who coached the 1994 Arkansas basketball team, Nolan Richardson, was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1998.
But there have been a number of things that have been occurring. Of course, the most obvious and probably the most serious is the concussion CTE problem, which I think has turned some people off. There is the discipline problem and the inconsistent ways the NFL has handled them.
Got some good quality kids, Abbey said. Have five or six super duper gamers, who are pretty solid. Overall, we have 13 on the team. In the NFL, quarterbacks on average earn about 8% of the team’s whole salary. In every level of football, quarterback is the most heavily focused position. But at the same time, the other 92% of the team needs to contribute and put the quarterback in a position to succeed.
“There was an entirely inappropriate posting on social media last night. Whatever the circumstance, or true intention of those involved, the image was disturbing, hurtful and not reflective of who I know we are as a community. As a university, we have emphasized our commitment to inclusion and have made clear that “You are Welcome Here.” We do this through our actions and our words.